In order for you to be able to browse our site in complete peace, the Maison Mila-Malou which is in charge of the processing, shows you how your personal data are collected, processed and used, to bring you new services on a daily basis while respecting your rights.
On what occasions do we collect your personal data ?
We collect the personal data that you provide to us, for example :
· in the « create an account » section online ;
· when you place an order ;
· on signing up to our newsletter ;
· you make a return request ;
· you contact customer service.
What type of personal information do we collect ?
The Maison Mila-Malou may collect the following personal information from you when you visit the mila-malou.fr website through the corresponding forms : name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by you in the case of refunds).
All the personal data that the Maison Mila-Malou collects originate from you, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by a third party to send any gift.
How will we use your data ?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes :
- to manage your registration as a user of mila-malou.fr : if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of mila-malou.fr and allow you to access the various features and personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us ;
- to execute a purchase contract with you : your data is then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, give you access to after-sales service, and have your order refunded. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction ;
- to answer customer service requests and to manage after-sales service following a sale via our website ;
- for the improvement of our services : by using mila-malou.fr, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistics purposes. They allow us to better understand how you use our website in order to improve its ergonomics and the quality of its services ;
- for marketing purposes : if you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information. You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time.
How do we store your data ?
Our shop is housed on Prestashop. Prestashop provides us our online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell you our services and products. Your data is stored in the Prestashop data storage system and databases, and in the General Prestashop application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
To whom are the data communicated to ?
We have set up a payment gateway with Paypal. We have set up a payment gateway with Paypal. Data in transit are encrypted in accordance with the data security standard established by the banking industry. Information about your purchase transaction is retaindes for as long as necessary to complete your order. Once your order is finalized, the purchase transaction information is deleted.
In general, the third party suppliers that we use will only collect, use and disclose your informations to the extent necessary to be able to achieve the services that they provide to us.
However, some service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions. Regarding to these vendors, we recommend that you carefully read their privacy policies so that you can understand how they will process with your personal informations. Keep in mind that some suppliers may be located or have facilities in a different jurisdiction from yours or ours. If you decide to pursue a transaction that requires the services of a third-party provider, your information could then be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or the jurisdiction in which its provider facilities are located.
What are your data protection rights ?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you may revoke your consent to the processing, know which of your personal data we have in our possession, its origin and how it is used, request the update, correction or integration and in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose their processing. If you wish, you can request to receive your personal data in possession of the Maison Mila-Malou in a format readable by electronic devices.
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We undertake to do our utmost to respect your rights with regard to your personal data. If however you feel that these rights have not been respected, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL, the supervisory authority responsible for ensuring compliance in France with the regulations on personal data processing : www.cnil.fr
In accordance with articles L.223-1 and following of the Consumer Code, if you do not wish to be contacted by telephone on the number you have communicated to us, you can register this telephone number at any time on the list of opposition to the telephone canvass on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr or by mail by writing to: Société Opposetel, Service Bloctel, 6 rue Nicolas Siret 10000 Troyes.
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser in use and saved on your device when you visit a website like mila-malou.fr. Cookies allow the website to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the website's owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalise your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognise you at the next visit).
Cookies allow us to :
- set statistics and the volume of traffic and use of the different materials of the website (sections, contents). By doing so we may improve the quality and accuracy of our services ;
- adapt the website layout to the display settings of your terminal (language, display resolution, operating system…) when you visit mila-malou.fr, according to the materials and visualizationor player software included in your terminal ;
- memorize the information provided in a form you have completed (subscription or access to « My account ») or relating to products or services that you chose in mila-malou.fr (services subscriptions, items included in your shopping cart, etc.) ;
- enable you to access dedicated and personal sections of mila-malou.fr, such as your account, with your login and the information you have recorded ;
- provide security measures, for instance, when you are required to log in again after a period of time.
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
· Controlling cookies with your web browser
You can change the settings of your web browser so that cookies are either saved to your device or declined. This setting can be applied universally or customised to depend on a cookie’s website of origin. You can also configure your web browser to prompt you to accept or decline cookies on a case by case basis, before they can be saved to your device.
· Accepting cookies
Whether or not a cookie is saved to a user’s device is decided by the user, who can control how cookies are dealt with by changing the browser’s cookie settings at any time and at no cost. If you have enabled cookies in your web browser, the cookies contained in the web pages and web content that you have viewed can be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your device’s hard drive. They can only be read by the website that created them.
· Declining cookies
If you choose to disable or delete cookies, we will not be held liable for any consequences related to the improper functioning of our services because of an inability to save cookies to your device or to consult the information contained in said cookies.
What are the options offered by your browser ?
Internet Explorer™ : Tools > Internet Options > Privacy
Firefox™ : Tools > Options > Privacy
Safari™: Safari > Preferences > Security > Show cookies
Opera™: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Manage cookies